Password Boss Portal
Discover how the Password Boss Portal can help keep you and your accounts safe.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
The Password Boss Portal is where you manage your account, manage the devices on your account and see your subscription. When you log in to the Portal, use the same email address as your Password Boss app account. If you forget your Master Password, the Portal is also where you go to recover your account.
Your Master Password and Portal Password are not the same thing!
It's important to note that your Password Boss Portal password differs from the password you use to log into the Password Boss app. Changing your Portal password won't affect your Master Password, and changing your Master Password won't impact your Portal password. It's essential to keep both passwords secure and up to date-to ensure the safety of your accounts and information.
Creating a Portal Password
- Go to the Password Boss Portal.
- Click on the Register Account link.
Enter the email address used for your Password Boss app account.
- A verification email will be sent to you. Click on the link in the email.
- On the web page that opens, choose enter the password you want to use for Portal access.
- After saving your Portal password, the portal site will open.
Portal - Home Tab
- Shows all of the details on your account and your subscription status.
- The buttons in the middle of the Portal can be used to download the Password Boss app on any of your devices.
- The users on your account are shown in the table at the bottom.
- Users with a multi-device subscription will see options to add users to their accounts.
Adding users to your account
- Select the Add Users button.
- Enter the email address for the new user.
- An email invitation will be sent to the user with a link they need to click to confirm the invitation.
- The new user must download and install the Password Boss app and create their account.
- When the new user creates their account, they must use the same email address that the invitation was sent to.
Portal - My Devices Tab
- Shows all of the devices on your account.
- If you are no longer using a device, or it is lost or stolen, you can remove the device from your account. If the device returns online, your Password Boss data will be removed from the device automatically. Use the Action button to delete devices.
- If your subscription has a limit on the number of devices you can add to your account you will see all current and previous devices for your account.
- If your subscription has a limit on the number of devices you can add, all current and inactive devices are counted towards your total.
Portal - My Account Tab
- You can update your name and mobile number. Your mobile number is used when you set up 2-step verification to send you one-time recovery codes if needed.
- On this screen, you can also update your Portal password.
- If you need to delete your account completely, it is also done from here.
- Changing your Portal password does NOT change the password used in the Password Boss app - the passwords are different.