Delete your account and start over
Table of Contents
Password Boss does not save your Master Password. If you forget your Master Password there is no way to reset it.
If you cannot remember your, Master Password, you can Reset your account. Resetting your account allows you to start over and create a new empty Password Boss account.
Note: Resetting your account with these steps will not change your subscription or remove any purchases or license keys from your account.
Warning: If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your account, you will need to contact customer service to change your email address before you attempt to reset the Master Password. Without the verification emails, you will be unable to complete the process of deleting your account and starting over.
Resetting your account and starting over
- Go to the Password Boss Portal
- Click on the Forgot your password? link
- Click Reset my password - Start over.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- A verification code will be sent to your email to confirm your identity.
Enter the verification code in the portal and click Next.
- Enter a new Master Password and then confirm the new Master Password.
- From your computer or phone, open the Password Boss app and log in with your new Master Password.
- You will be prompted to enter a verification code to register your device on your account. The verification code will be sent to your email address.
- That's it - your account has been reset, and you can start using Password Boss again.