Password Boss for Mac
Learn how to deploy the Mac version of Password Boss
Table of Contents
The Password Boss app for Mac gives you access to all your saved passwords and notes in your account.
Downloading and installing Password Boss
The most recent version of Password Boss is always available from the Password Boss website.
The Password Boss app for Mac is compatible with OS X 11 Big Sur and later. To download the application installer:
- Visit the passwordboss.com/download.
- The download should start automatically. Wait for the download to complete
- Double-click the downloaded file (PasswordBoss-Installer.pkg) to install Password Boss.
- After the installation, open Finder, select Applications, and double-click Password Boss.
- If you have an existing Password Boss account, when the app starts, choose to log in. If you don't have an existing account, you can Create a new one.
Password Boss Installer PKG vs. the Application Store App
If you are using the newest version of MacOS, you can download Password Boss from the Mac App Store. However, please remember that this version is only intended for use on iPhones and should not be used on Macs. For the full functionality of Password Boss, always install the application installer (pkg) from our website.
Uninstalling Password Boss for Mac
Here's how to uninstall Password Boss for Mac:
- Open Finder.
- Select Applications.
- Find Password Boss in the list of installed applications.
- Right-click Password Boss and choose Move to Trash.