Password Boss for Windows
This article offers guidance on how to install Password Boss on Windows computers
Table of Contents
The Password Boss app for Windows gives you access to all your saved passwords and notes in your account.
Downloading and installing Password Boss
The most recent version of Password Boss is always available from the Password Boss website.
The Password Boss app for Windows is compatible with Windows 10 and later. To download:
- Visit the passwordboss.com/download.
- The download should start automatically. Wait for the download to complete
- Double-click the downloaded file (Password_Boss_Setup) to install Password Boss. After the installationBoss is finished
- Password Boss will open automatically. It will launch automatically when you start your computer.
- If you have an existing Password Boss account, when the app starts, choose to log in. If you do not have an existing account, select Create a new one.
Uninstalling Password Boss
Here's how to uninstall Password Boss for Windows:
- From the Windows icon Start Button, select Settings
- Select System
- Select Apps and Features
- Find and select Password Boss.
- With Password Boss highlighted, click Uninstall.
- During uninstall, you will have the option to remove your personal information from the PC. If you choose this option, the local copy of your saved items will be deleted.
Advanced Deployment Options
If you need to deploy Password Boss on a larger scale within a network environment, there are more advanced options available for you. You can find detailed information about these advanced deployment options and prerequisites in our Partner documentation. To access that documentation, please click the button below.