Adding items to a share
Learn how to add items to a share through the Share Center
If you have, received a share from someone you can add items to the share in the Share Center if you have the Editor's permission.
Before you can add an item to a share, the item has to be saved in your account first. When you add the item to the share, you are transferring ownership of the item, to the owner of the share.
Adding an item to the share transfers ownership to the share owner, meaning you will no longer be able to delete that item, only edit it.
How to add items to a share
- Make sure the item you want to add to the share has been saved to your Password Boss Account
- Open the Share Center
- Click the 3-dots menu on the share you want to add the items to and select Add items
- Select the items you want to add and click Next
If the share you are adding the items to is a folder share you need to select the folder to put the items into.
- The info box appears. Read the message about ownership transfer and click OK to add the item(s) to the share.
- The item(s) you have added will now be sent to all of the recipients of the share.
Here is a short clip demonstrating the process.