How to disable ConnectWise Access Management (CAM)
Learn the steps to quickly and easily disable ConnectWise Access Management.
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
ConnectWise recently enabled an extension in control called ConnectWise Access Management (CAM). This extension can interfere with your AutoElevate application. If you are experiencing issues due to the CAM extension, please verify that the extension is installed on your Control admin portal.
- Log in to your Control admin portal
- Click on the admin button located on the left side of the window
- Choose the extension menu item.
- Look for ConnecWise Access Management (CAM)
- Click on the ellipse and choose disable