If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
To copy rules from one Computer/Location/Company/Globally to another, please do the following:
- Login to the Web Admin Portal at https://msp.autoelevate.com using your email address and AutoElevate password. In the left-hand column, click Rules
- On the rules grid, click the arrow next to the Company/Location/Computer and then select the rule by clicking the square next to the listed rule you are wanting to copy.
- Click on the Actions menu at the top of the screen, and then Copy Under the Rule Management section.
4. A Dialog box will appear asking you to choose what level you want to copy the rule to. You may choose All Companies, Whole Company, Whole Location, or Computer.
5. Once the Level has been selected, another dropdown menu will appear where you can select the specific location from either: selecting from the drop-down menu or typing in the space to search.
6. Once the specific location (or Company, or Computer, etc.) is selected, click OK to accept changes.