Table of Contents
Copying Elevation Rules
To copy rules from one Computer/Location/Company/Globally to another, please do the following:
- Login to the Web Admin Portal at https://msp.autoelevate.com using your email address and AutoElevate password. In the left-hand column, click Elevation Rules
- On the rules grid, click the arrow next to the Company/Location/Computer and then select the rule by clicking the square next to the listed rule you want to copy.
- Click on the Actions menu at the top of the screen, and then Copy Under the Rule Management section.
4. A Dialog box will appear, asking you to choose the level to which you want to copy the rule. You may choose All Companies, Whole Company, Whole Location, or Computer.
5. Once the Level has been selected, another dropdown menu will appear where you can select the specific location either by selecting from the drop-down menu or typing in the space to search.
6. Once the specific location (or Company, or Computer, etc.) is selected, click OK to accept changes.